1. Are you scared of going to toilet?
2. Are you not able to sit comfortably?
3. Embarrassed with anal projection & lumps?
4. Tremendous pain & burning sensation in rectum?
5. Feeling needle pricking sensation while defecation?
6. Are you viewing of daily bleeding in stools?
7. Do you feel small lumps & swelling inside the rectum?
8. Are feeling pus discharge from rectum or sides of rectum?
9. Are you tired of surgical, lasers and threads treatment repeatedly?
Fissure in ano.
Fistula in ano.
Prolapse of rectum.
Symptoms of piles……
Painless bleeding while passing stool.
Feeling a lump out side the anus.
Pruritus ani or itching around the anus
Faecal soiling of undergarments.
If a blood clots forms in the haemorrhoid(thrombosed haemorrhoid)
Causes of ano-rectal diseases….
Constipation-most common cause.
Hard stool/straining during bowel movement.
Faulty toilet habits (sitting on the toilet for long time).
Pregnancy and childbirth.
Lifting heavy weights.